- Light Frame
- Droplink saddle
- Quick-release wheels
- Self-centering Handlebar
- Customizable Chestplate with different sizes and safety straps
- Available in Small, Medium, large, and Xlarge
RaceRunner always needs to be customized to be fit for you!
ParaVida RaceRunners are designed to support people who find it difficult to walk or run without assistance – those living with Cerebral Palsy, …
The ParaVida RaceRunner is a great choice if you:
- Have cerebral palsy or other disabilities that affect mobility and balance – e.g. muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, or amputations.
- you want to be able to run, move fast, and engage in physical exercise in the outdoors.
- For 3 years old or older.
Where to use the RaceRunner:
- In the outdoors on a stable surface – on a track field, in the street, or on a stable path in the forest. The RaceRunner is designed for multiple activities, including basic mobility, play, family rides, sport, and physical fitness.
Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow
Small, Medium, Large, X Large