Frame Runner Pro – Extra Large size
|Chest support height||User height||Max user weight|
|75-90 cm||95-125 cm||170-190 cm||100 kg||
- Strong Frame
- Drop link saddle
- Quick-release wheels
- Self-centring Handlebar
- Customizable Chestplate with different sizes and safety straps handle
The RaceRunners Chart size
|Saddle height||Chest support height||User height||Max user weight|
|75-90 cm||95-125 cm||170-190 cm||100 kg|
|70-85 cm||85-111 cm||150-180 cm||85 kg||
|Medium||65-75 cm||75-102 cm||130-160 cm||
|Small||50-65 cm||63-88 cm||120-140 cm||
ParaVida RaceRunners are designed to support people who find it difficult to walk or run without assistance – those living with Cerebral Palsy, …
The Frame Runner Pro is a great choice if you:
- Have cerebral palsy or other disabilities that affect mobility and balance – e.g. muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, or amputations.
- you want to be able to run, move fast, and engage in physical exercise in the outdoors.
- For 3 years old or older.
Where to use the Frame Runner/RaceRunner:
- In the outdoors on a stable surface – on a track field, in the street, or on a stable path in the forest. The Frame Runner is designed for multiple activities, including basic mobility, play, family rides, sport, and physical fitness.
To know more about Frame Running Sport click on the link below.