RaceRunner Pro – Medium Size
|Chest support height||User height||Max user weight|
|65-75 cm||75-102 cm||130-160 cm||
- Strong Frame
- Drop link saddle
- Quick-release wheels
- Self-centring Handlebar
- Customizable Chestplate with different sizes and safety straps handle
The FrameRunners Chart size
|Saddle height||Chest support height||User height||Max user weight|
|75-90 cm||95-125 cm||170-190 cm||100 kg|
|70-85 cm||85-111 cm||150-180 cm||85 kg||
|Medium||65-75 cm||75-102 cm||130-160 cm||70 kg||
|Small||50-65 cm||63-88 cm||120-140 cm||
ParaVida Frame Runners are designed to support people who find it difficult to walk or run without assistance – those living with Cerebral Palsy, …
The RaceRunner Pro is a great choice if you:
- Have cerebral palsy or other disabilities that affect mobility and balance – e.g. muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, or amputations.
- you want to be able to run, move fast, and engage in physical exercise in the outdoors.
- For 3 years old or older.
Where to use the RaceRunner / Frame Runner:
- In the outdoors on a stable surface – on a track field, in the street, or on a stable path in the forest. The RaceRunner /FrameRunner is designed for multiple activities, including basic mobility, play, family rides, sport, and physical fitness.
To know more about RaceRunning Sport click on the link below.